Customer Response Summit Chicago will be held at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, where great things happen seamlessly. Conveniently located in the downtown area, the McCormick Place hotel in Chicago, Illinois offers the ideal destination for you to work, relax, and explore. Walk just outside of our doors to discover exciting Chicago attractions, like Soldier Field, the Museum Campus, and shopping on the Magnificent Mile. At our Hyatt Regency hotel, it’s good not to be home.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
– Beautifully designed rooms: Enjoy beautiful views of downtown, Lake Michigan and the Museum Campus from our guest rooms with 37” HDTVs and plush Hyatt Grand Beds®.
– Flexible meeting space: The hotel offers 43,500 square feet of innovative space for meeting, events, receptions and wedding, including the 12,000 square foot Regency Ballroom.
– Thoughtful recreational amenities: Refresh after a busy day in the indoor pool and StayFit™ Gym or enjoy al fresco dining during the summer months on the outdoor patio.
– Exceptional Dining: From casual farm-to-table dining at Shor to our laid-back sports bar M/X, you will enjoy a variety of cuisine and surroundings at our downtown hotel.
– Prime downtown location: Enjoy easy access to top attractions, including Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, The Art Institute of Chicago, Navy Pier, and the Magnificent Mile.
Our room block rate is $289 for a standard room. Please book your hotel as soon as possible to ensure you receive the block rate. The room block rate will expire on Tuesday, August 29th, 2017.
Please visit our Hyatt site at https://aws.passkey.com/e/49003051 or call 1-888-421-1442 to take advantage of our group rate and ask for the Customer Response Summit or the Execs In The Know room block rate.
TRAVEL & TRANSPORTATION
2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tel: +1 312 567 1234
What is the easiest way to get there from the airport/get to the airport? Do you have a shuttle?
There are several ways to get to/from the hotel from both Midway Airport and O’Hare International Airport. GO! Airport Express shuttle service can be arranged through reservations via www.hyattshuttle.com. A Private Limo Service can be arranged through the hotel Concierge by dialing 312-528-6510. A taxi can be taken, follow signs to reach the taxi line or from the hotel, simply exit the main lobby doors and a doorman will call a cab for you. Public transportation can also be utilized. Please call our Concierge at 312-528-6510 for more information on which line to take depending on which airport you are arriving or departing from.
How much is parking? What are additional parking options?
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place offers overnight parking for guests in both a lot adjacent to the front drive as well as McCormick Place Lot A connected to the hotel via skybridge. Self-Parking is $36/day and Valet Parking is $51/day. Both parking options include unlimited in/out privileges. *Rates subject to change without notice.