The Brightest Minds in Customer Experience
The content, keynotes, and engaging conversations amongst peers will leave you inspired and motivated to take action.
At Customer Response Summit Charleston you will team up with the most inspiring minds in the industry that are devoted to creating increased competitive advantage, through the service channel. Through education, collaboration, networking, and moments of awe you will leave CRS inspired to create a new frontier of service, ready to compete in the experience economy.
Here are a sample of brands that have attended in the past:
EITK works diligently to create a structured environment, with a limited amount of sponsorship opportunities. We strive for an 80-20 split to ensure the right people are part of our community, for a collaborative and educational atmosphere.
Is This the Right Event for me?
If you are a Director, VP, or C-Level employee, and focus on the customer or overall customer experience, then this is the event for you. Whether you’re in Marketing, IT, Operations, etc. there is something for everyone at Customer Response Summit Charleston See below for a sample list of titles and brands that have attended.
– Expedia: VP, Global Customer Operations, BEX
– Amazon: VP, WW Customer Service
– Hyatt Hotels Corporation: Global Director – Reservation Services
– Microsoft: Director Marketing
– Nintendo: Sr. Director, Contact Center
– The Washington Post: Vice President
– GoDaddy: Director ECommerce
– Outerwall: Director, Service Quality & Social Media
– CIBC: SVP
– Beachbody: Executive Director, Customer Experience
– Trupanion: Director of Sales
– Travelzoo: SVP Customer Service
– Porsche Cars North America: VP, Customer Relations
– Kohl’s: VP, Digital Customer Care
– Fiserv: Senior Product Training Specialist
– LinkedIn: VP, Global Customer Operations
– Barclaycard: VP, Operations Strategy
– Walmart: VP, Customer Care & Payments & Risk