The Consumer Edition of the Customer Experience Management Benchmark (CXMB) Series brings a host of new content in 2016. In addition to new content and emerging trends, we also revisit, clarify and expand upon a number of topics from last year’s report, including the consumer’s preference for live interactions over automated ones, and the consumer’s perception of the multi-channel journey.
Along with new and revised questions throughout, this year’s Consumer Edition report features two new sections: The Millennial Consumer and The Alternative Channel Customer Journey. The Millennial Consumer section compares and contrasts the preferences and expectations of Millennial consumers to those of their non-Millennial counterparts. The Alternative Channel Customer Journey section explores consumer experiences within Interactive, Social Media and Mobile Care channels — collectively known as “alternative channels.”
The framework for the series continues to be shaped by the individual channels of care: Traditional Care, Interactive Care, Social Media Care, and Mobile Care.
What was said about the 2014 Corporate Edition:
- "The intelligence in the CXMB report helps us identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and create competitive advantage for our brands and dealer network."
- David Mingle, Executive Director, Global Customer Experience Program Execution and GMNA GCCX
- "The Corporate Edition of the CXMB Series provides great insight into current trends and best practices in Customer Care. With feedback from other like-minded professionals, the report helped me understand how companies are investing and prioritizing their customer experience and channel strategy efforts. An added benefit in this year’s report is the comparison of the consumer’s view to the corporate responses, very enlightening. This is the best benchmarking report that I have seen for Customer Care Executives."
- Carol Brolley, Vice President of Operations Global Business Services
- "I accessed this report for the first time and I was positively surprised by how valuable it was. The CXMB series 2014 Corporate Edition provides great insight into how other organizations are supporting the connected consumer, across multiple channels. Reviewing the standard set by other customer executives, various market conditions, and the expectations of consumers, helps our organization validate some of our assumptions and validate we’re on the right track with our own efforts."
- Claudia Cristiani, General Manager, Consumer Global Service Delivery
About the Study's Authors:
Execs In The Know
For over 15 years, Execs In The Know has built a reputation of excellence in the Customer Management Industry and a worldwide community of over 50,000 Customer Experience Professionals. Execs In The Know connects people to engaging industry content, thought leadership, current trends, peer-to-peer collaboration, networking and industry employment opportunities. Examples of this can be seen at their Customer Response Summit events, roadshows, webinars, workshops, Blog Talk Radio segments, Industry Benchmarking Series, blogs, thought papers and social communities.
To learn more about Execs In The Know, visit www.ExecsInTheKnow.com.
COPC Inc. is an innovative global leader that empowers organizations to manage complex customer journeys. With a focus on driving improvement, the company provides consulting, training and certification for operations that support the customer experience. With improved operational performance, COPC Inc. clients create loyal customers and achieve increased revenue and reduced costs. Founded in 1996, COPC Inc. began by developing the COPC® Family of Standards and helping call centers increase their performance. Today, the company works with hundreds of leading brands worldwide to optimize key customer touch points and deliver a seamless experience across channels. COPC Inc. has conducted assessments in more than 70 countries, and has operations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India and Japan.
For more information, visit www.copc.com.