This year’s Customer Experience Management Benchmark (CXMB) Series Consumer Edition report brings an expanded data set, new standalone questions and two completely new sections, The Purchase Experience and Customer Effort. This new content adds greater depth to the continued exploration into the opinions, perceptions and expectations of the U.S.-based consumer.
As in previous years, the 2018 CXMB Series Consumer Edition report brings in-depth coverage of not only Traditional Care, but also of alternative channels. The Alternative Channel Journey section, which was introduced last year, returns with insights and conclusions now bolstered by two years’ worth of results. Also, like volumes from previous years, channels have been defined to survey participants as follows:
Traditional Care: Phone, Email and In-Person Interactive Care: Online/Video Chat, FAQ and Self-Help Social Media Care: Twitter, Facebook, Forums, etc. Mobile Care: Apps, Text/SMS and Mobile Chat
What was said about the 2014 Corporate Edition:
- "The intelligence in the CXMB report helps us identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and create competitive advantage for our brands and dealer network."
- David Mingle, Executive Director, Global Customer Experience Program Execution and GMNA GCCX
- "The Corporate Edition of the CXMB Series provides great insight into current trends and best practices in Customer Care. With feedback from other like-minded professionals, the report helped me understand how companies are investing and prioritizing their customer experience and channel strategy efforts. An added benefit in this year’s report is the comparison of the consumer’s view to the corporate responses, very enlightening. This is the best benchmarking report that I have seen for Customer Care Executives."
- Carol Brolley, Vice President of Operations Global Business Services
- "I accessed this report for the first time and I was positively surprised by how valuable it was. The CXMB series 2014 Corporate Edition provides great insight into how other organizations are supporting the connected consumer, across multiple channels. Reviewing the standard set by other customer executives, various market conditions, and the expectations of consumers, helps our organization validate some of our assumptions and validate we’re on the right track with our own efforts."
- Claudia Cristiani, General Manager, Consumer Global Service Delivery
About the Study's Authors:
Execs In The Know
Execs In The Know is a global community of customer experience professionals, from various industry verticals, all focused on the same thing – excellence in customer service and experience. Execs In The Know gives brands a platform to share and gain insights, benchmark their brand, stay on top of the latest trends in CX, and create lasting relationships with their peers – “Leaders Learning From Leaders.”
Execs In The Know holds their national event – Customer Response Summit – twice a year (in the Spring and Fall), giving executives the opportunity to connect face-to-face. They also hold a number of other live regional events throughout the year including Subject Matter Briefings (on topics like social media, AI, SMS, outsourcing, etc.), Lunch & Learns, Workshops, and EITK Dinners. The community is able to stay engaged long after the events come to an end through industry content and thought leadership, webinars, reports, and various social communities.
To learn more about Execs In The Know, visit www.ExecsInTheKnow.com.
COPC Inc. provides consulting, training, certification and the RevealCX™ software solution for operations that support the customer experience. The company created the COPC Standards, a collection of performance management systems for call center operations, customer experience management, vendor management, and procurement. Founded in 1996, COPC Inc. began by helping call centers improve their performance. Today, the company is an innovative global leader that empowers organizations to optimize operations to deliver a superior customer experience across all channels. COPC Inc. is privately held with headquarters in Winter Park, FL, U.S. and with operations in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India and Japan.
For more information, visit www.copc.com.