COPC Inc. Pre-Conference Seminar:
Addressing Performance Gaps with Service Journey Thinking
September 16, 2019 I 9:00 am – 11:30 am
FREE when You Register for Customer Response Summit-Denver – Space Is Limited
Join COPC Inc.’s world-class trainers for an exclusive two-and-a-half-hour educational seminar dedicated to improving operations that support the customer experience. Discover Service Journey ThinkingSM and see real-world examples of how COPC Inc. clients have used service journeys as a framework for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty. Discuss concepts like Frontstage and Backstage Transformation, and learn about the value of emphasizing an integrated, horizontal approach to operational performance improvement.
In addition to learning about service journeys and Service Journey Thinking, attendees will get an introduction to the best practices found within the COPC Customer Experience (CX) Standard — a robust, scalable and rigorous performance management system employed by many of the world’s top brands. Learn cutting-edge strategies for gathering the right data, identifying improvement opportunities and taking actions that result in better business outcomes.
Who is this session ideal for?
This session is tailored for leaders who seek practical, actionable advice for improving operational performance. Areas of focus include program quality, customer data, satisfaction drivers and cost containment. The prime objective of the session is to equip attendees with information, takeaways and next steps that directly lead to new strategies and immediate action plans for improving the customer experience of their organization.
- Gain an understanding of service journeys and Service Journey Thinking
- Get insight into practical applications for Service Journey Thinking
- See results from real-world projects that utilize Service Journey Thinking
- Receive an introduction to the principles contained in the COPC CX Standard
- Learn new methods for spotting opportunities, developing and deploying improvement plans and measuring results
- Receive takeaways including case studies and materials to help internally sell-in and launch a service journey projects
Submit an Idea
We would love to hear your ideas on how we can continue to advance the conversation on multi channel customer care. Do you have a topic that you feel our community should explore in greater detail? Have a great idea for a brainstorming session? Or something just out of the box that our
community should be thinking about? We want to hear from you!