Next Generation Technology – San Francisco, CA – March 12, 2019
When reviewing the plethora of technology advancements on the market, service leaders are drawn into endless possibilities and ideas. However, more often than not companies get stuck between opportunity and action. The best counsel is to step out of the information and look to identify what problem you are trying to solve using new advanced technology. In this Briefing, we look at three common areas that service leaders are often trying to improve – Efficiency, Security, and Quality.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Use cases for decreasing AHT and FCR using various technology solutions
• Efficiency gains for text, social response and chat
• How to evaluate where you can gain the most efficiency in your customers’ journey
• The common pitfalls of security implementation in your CX journey
• Use cases of effective tech applications to protect you and your customer
• The balance of security and experience for your customer
• Addressing consistency and communication with technology for improved quality
• Revolutionizing Quality measurement through technology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendees should include corporate executives that are focused on the operational strategy and execution of customer care. This will include those who are currently utilizing Next Generation Technology and those that are interested in the subject as a consideration for future execution.
San Francisco, CA
** Please note that registration is open to our Corporate Brands only. If you are a solution provider (BPO, vendor, software company, etc.) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-805-3923 to find out how you can take part in EITK Briefings.
|Full Price (USD)|
Submit an Idea
We would love to hear your ideas on how we can continue to advance the conversation on multi channel customer care. Do you have a topic that you feel our community should explore in greater detail? Have a great idea for a brainstorming session? Or something just out of the box that our
community should be thinking about? We want to hear from you!