PHOENIX, AZ.— (January 17, 2018)— Execs In The Know, community of customer experience executives, have announced two new additions to their 2018 Corporate Advisory Board. Mike Gathright (Hilton) and Michele Watson (Indeed) will join the 10 customer service leaders that currently sit on the Corporate Advisory Board.
“I have been attending Execs In The Know Customer Response Summits for over five years and the information shared there has helped me shape my customer service teams into best in class operations,” said Michele Watson, SVP of Client Success, Indeed. “By joining the Execs In The Know Corporate Advisory Board, I will be able to assist in the shaping of the Summit agendas to ensure we continue to provide thought-provoking content, to drive an improved customer experience.”
“For nearly 100 years, Hilton has been known around the world for innovation and guest hospitality,” said Mike Gathright, SVP, Hilton Reservations and Customer Care, Hilton. “I’m looking forward to being part of great Board conversations that will improve customer experience for all involved.”
The Execs In The Know Advisory Board is a group of customer driven executives, from many of today’s leading brands, across various industry verticals. The focus of the Corporate Advisory Board is to provide measurable value to their businesses, by delivering customer experience improvements, in an efficient and effective manner. They leverage research, data, and the experience of a broad network of world class brands to develop leaders, advocate change, and transform the customer experience. They identify gaps, key strategies, and trends that ultimately enhance the Execs In The Know – Customer Response Summit events, briefings, and content. They are the cornerstone of the Execs In The Know community and strengthen it through their involvement in various events, webinars, content pieces, philanthropic activities, and meetings.
Newly Elected Corporate Advisory Board Members:
– Mike Gathright, SVP, Hilton Reservations and Customer Care, Hilton
– Michele Watson, SVP of Client Success, Indeed
Existing Board Members:
– LeAnne Crocker, Global Director- Reservation Services, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
– Tom Weiland, Vice President, Global Customer Service, Amazon
– Catherine Jensen, VP, Customer Experience, Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
– Michael Martin, Senior Vice-President, CIBC Retail & Business Banking
– Nate Rosenthal, Head of Customer Support, Square
– Sally McMahon, Vice President Channel Management, SiriusXM
– Lisa Oswald, Senior Vice President, Customer Service, Travelzoo Inc.
– Andrew Pine, Program Director, Global Customer Culture, Porsche Cars North America
– Ginna Sauerwein, Managing Director, FedEx Services
– Scott Shute, Vice President of Global Customer Operations, LinkedIn
To learn more about the Execs In The Know Corporate Advisory Board, visit http://www.execsintheknow.com/about-us/advisory-board/
About Execs In The Know
Execs In The Know is a global community of customer experience professionals, from various industry verticals, all focused on the same thing – excellence in customer service and experience. Execs In The Know gives brands a platform to share and gain insights, benchmark their brand, stay on top of the latest trends in CX, and create lasting relationships with their peers – “Leaders Learning From Leaders”.
Execs In The Know holds their National event – Customer Response Summit – twice a year (in the Spring and Fall), giving executives the opportunity to connect face-to-face. They also hold a number of other live regional events throughout the year including Subject Matter Briefings (on topics like social media, AI, SMS, outsourcing, etc.), Lunch & Learns, Workshops, and EITK Dinners. The community is able to stay engaged long after the events come to an end through industry content and thought leadership, webinars, reports, and various social communities.
Learn more at www.execsintheknow.com.